What are the possible warning signs?
Who is likely to be the attacker?
What are risk factors for workplace violence?
Does it matter whether we’re talking about males or females?
Minimizing the opportunity for workplace violence, and any resulting injury, depends upon employers developing a strong safety and health program that includes management commitment, employee participation, hazard identification and prevention, safety and health training, control, and reporting.
The Falcon Consulting Group has developed an extensive Workplace Violence training program. Our programs are flexible and can be expanded to include a review of policies, procedures, conducive environments and the institution of preventative measures. This includes identifying and addressing/ diffusing aggressive behaviors, mapping of facility for areas of vulnerability and concealment, as well as active shooter preparation.
- Modeling characteristics of verbal and non-verbal workplace violence
- Exploring behavior and stressors associated with insider risk
- Tips for minimizing workplace violence
- Dealing with potential workplace violence encounters, withdrawal, engagement
- Active shooter preparation and protocols for employees
- Define appropriate employee reaction to arrival of law enforcement
- Applying lessons learned to minimize violent encounters away from the workplace
- Examining the emotional aftermath of traumatic events
- Recovering from traumatic stress
- Embracing a philosophy of being prepared
- Identifying federal and state legislation associated with employer obligations and support for employee protection fromworkplace violence
- Employee protection from workplace violence
- Development of an Emergency Action Plans (EAP) for your organization
- Designing policies and procedures for reporting suspected workplace violence incidents
- Exploring toxic workplace cultures and minimizing opportunities for workplace violence
- Active shooter preparation and protocols for management
- Evaluation of facility’s physical security, access control integrity, potential routes for evacuationand areas of concealing-in-place
- Evaluation of workplace and assessment of whether it unnecessarily favors active shooter
- Options for confronting disruptive behaviorsand potential termination of employees displaying such behavior
- Systematic criminal and background checks of employees
- Stress test security preparations and EAP through table top exercises
- Consultation available in the aftermath of threats or potential violence
Who We Are
The Falcon Consulting Group is a leading provider of due diligence and investigative services, litigation support, risk assessment, and security solutions worldwide.
1616 Pacific Ave, Suite 212
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
199 New Road, Suite 61
Linwood, NJ 08221